Thursday, March 24, 2011

week 2 scavenger hunt



Thank you Misi for hosting such fun ideas. You all know from Tuesdays post that I bought a new large piece that of course caused me to re arrange things. This morning it dawned on me I moved my scavenger spot!!!!
I thought about drooping out but decided it was worth it to drag the black table back to its original spot to take pictures each week!! LOL..I believe this hunt may be addicting!!

This week I needed a childs chair.

A Piece of Blue willow.

.A wooden toy boat.

A colonial picture of boy and girl.

A corn dryer.

A metal/tin tree.

A yoke...unfortunately I only had the kind found in my morning egg!

Looking forward to the next list.

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh Audrey, That is exactly what I have....nothing!
    hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I hit post by accident!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Audrey!
    See you next week!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad ya decided to keep on playin!! Love the chair.

    Have a great day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items~ Love your new display~ so very pretty!ON to next week~ so much fun isn't it!
    Smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey, I love the blue willow plate, the child's chair, well heck I LOVE it all!
    Have a great day and stay warm.
    Spring Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Audrey for sticking in with this even though it made your arrangements take a hold!.. Your hunt gatherings are such GORGEOUS PRIMS TOO!!..I am lucky for the opportunity to see them.
    Thanks for making this fun, can't wait to see your next display
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete