Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesdays chain


I just love Tuesdays! The theme for today is * Recently Acquired *. Oh is this perfect for me. I love to shop/hunt call it what you will ,I call it joy!
Be sure to head over to Gable House Musings to see what everyone else posts.
Saturday My husband picked up a new to me piece from a Local shop. Homestead Primitives. It is a wonderful shop in Fitchburg that has introduced quality second hand/antiques and such to compliment what her shop already carried. click on the name to see the store.


It is a large piece and holds so much. I have a outdated stereo that is a eye sore but works so why replace it. Look how great I have just about hidden it.
I went to a antique shop with my Mom and "found" this reproduction redware dish and a redware mold shown here.
And at another stop this great basket.
I found this beautiful butter churn, well bought rather than found but the price was good!!



Look at this wonderful sign I recieved from Barbara English owner of the Gingham Goose in Rochester Ma. It means the world to me.

Click Gingham goose for more info.
what a great week but one more treasure...

I got a package from Misi. Look at the BEAUTIFUL wax fruit she sent. I LOVE it!!!! be sure and click on her store link when you head over. Thank you so much Misi for this wonderful gift as well as hosting these fun chains for all of us. xox

21 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey... love the displays, that Butter Churn is awesome! Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the displays and the wonderful stone fruit! Of course the Sign from Barb too. I was shopping with her when I found my treasures.
    hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a butter churn like that! So cool!! Great cabinet and I really love your sign! How sweet of Barbara to make you guys those!
    Misi's fruit is the best! I have some and it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!Your newly acquired items are spectacular! That red cupboard would fit right in my house.lol I do love it.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items~ the cabinet~ butter churn!!!
    (fruit~ I can smell them!)
    Love the displays!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful displays!!!!! Love that new cabinet!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your newly acquired butter churn -- it is wonderful!! Also love your red cabinet and how well you have hidden your stereo! The sign and wax fruit are great -- what a fun display chain!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cabinet, the butter churn, and the sign. They all look wonderful! What a clever idea to hide the stereo the way you did. You should work for a magazine...Oh wait...you already do...LOL! I hope you are having a great week!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my what an aweosme cupboard! You sure can put alot of goodies in it! It looks great and I love how you hid the stereo. Nice! All your goodies are wonderful. Have a great week
    Hugs Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your cupboard!! You have done a great job decorating it and hiding the stereo I had to really look for it. All of your new goodies are awesome.Have a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all, but that red cupboard is simply wonderful!!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cupboard..Actually eveything is beautiful.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. DROOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was awesome when I saw it in the store but it looks even better in your home!! Love the other goodies too. You are the shopping queen. You find the best goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of your new treasures - that red cupboard is awesome!

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my third lookey see at your post.. I think its safe to comment now...before now i was afraid i might short out my keypad with all the drool...OH MY GOSH * THAT IS ONE FABULOUS CUPBOARD!! You have it arranged so gorgeous & that color is perfect with your room!!
    Beautiful finds Audrey!

    Thanks for sharing along in the chain!
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you hid that stereo. Wonderful displays and treasures!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that cupboard!!!!! Beautiful displays, thanks so much for sharing all your treasures. Enjoy your day ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! Have you just acquired some great goodies. My favorite is ofcourse, the basket! I'll be back to visit, I just became a follower. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Audrey~ Love all of your finds, the Cupboard and Butter Churn are the BEST!!! Love them both.

    Great gift from Barbara...wonderful patina on that sign.

    Enjoy.
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  20. That big cupboard is awesome! It has lots of display room, how very neat and I LOVE the way you have it displayed with your wonderful prims! I don't think I've ever seen a butter churn like that, how cool! Neat sign and wax fruit too.

    ReplyDelete