Thursday, March 31, 2011

scavenger hunt week 3


I love the fun of this scavenger hunt. I will be sad to see it end. Please Head over to Gable House Musing blog to see who else is playing .
This week list included....
#1 Stool with Hooked Top
#2 Old Tin Funnel
#3 Putz (or style like) Lamb/sheep
#4 Crow on a stick
#5 Wooden Cigar Mold
#6 Silhouette Box

#7- Bero’s Bonus- Pure Maple Syrup Sign or OLD Syrup Can

Lucky for me you only need 4 0f the 7. I did not have a cigar mold or a maple syrup sign. I am sure I could find one living in New England but for me I wanted to use items I had. I have enough trouble buying to much without needing it to start adding scavenger items!! lol...


My stool with hooked rug. I made this rug and tacked it to the stool top for a punch of color.

my old tin funnel

Putz sheep ....I have yet to get real ones but here is my knock off along with his friends.

crow on a stick...I have some outside but these 2 were inside. I made the one on the old chair spindle,the other one was a gift .

Silhouette Box


On a different note I wanted to share my latest find. The mortar and pestle. I just loved the character of the burn mark. I found it at my favorite antique shop so I was not surprised when she mentioned on her own that that was what she liked about the piece as well!
This is where I put it.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That mortar and pestle is awesome!! And I spy some real rearranging - you aren't kidding when you say you changed things around!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your scavenger items, Audrey! And that mortar and pestle is a fabulous find! I also love the burn marks on them!

    Take care,
    ~Kris~

    P.S. I know of a fabulous project you can use that funnel on!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audrey...wow, you did great on the Scavenger Hunt!
    I love looking at everyons' finds.

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey~ Wonderful hunt items~ but I am loving your mortar~ And where you displayed it is just Prim Heaven!
    Love it~~~~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice display Audrey! I love your hooked top stool. The mortar and pestle are an awesome find.
    ~Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving on to next week!!! Great items you have and beautifully displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful hunt items!..Love your mortar and pestle..oh that patina is fantastic!
    I cant wait to see your next display

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, good job on having so many of the hunt pieces! Love the crows on the sticks, cute! My friend just bought a mortar and pestle in that exact same shape and color only hers didn't have a burn mark... yours makes me want to put a burn mark on hers, lol!

    ReplyDelete