Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Week 1


I am so excited to join in on 1980 Gable House Musings scavenger hunt.
Thank You Misi for hosting and adding such fun for us bloggers.

The list for week one

Old Jar of Garden seeds
Faceless Rag/Cloth Doll
Homespun Pillow Case – (adult bed size or larger)
Pastry Roller
Doll Bed
A piece of old Ironstone Pottery/Dishware
**********************************************************************************
Old jar with seed packets ( and seeds that will hopefully take this spring!)
Pastry roller

faceless dolls...made these to remeber my grandparents.

Homespun pillow cases...love these!

doll bed

Iron stone platter


Looking forward to seeing everyones post and can't wait till the next list comes out.

13 comments:

  1. Yeah! You got all six! Love your roller.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cradle and the dollies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey
    love the diplays~ but I must say that pastry roller is my fav~ so pretty!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the doll bed. Happy hunting next week.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! you had all 6 too!!! love that pastry roller!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  6. A B*I*N*G*O with all 6 items!! & Some really great ones at that!
    Thank you Audrey.. See you onto week #2
    You make this FUN!
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go!! I too love that pastery roller...and the bed is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome finds...love the pastry roller!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Audrey, Loved seeing all your displays...but I am just GREEN over your pillowcases. I sewed my first, ever, just yesterday. Why didn't I do it sooner?! And the little cradle is absolutely wonderful. Thanks for sharing your home with us. :)
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  10. good job! all 6!
    see you next week!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on finding all six! Love the pastry roller!
    ~Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun!

    How sweet of you to make dolls to remember your grandparents, that's a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete