Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday chain

It is time again to take part in MISI"S chain.Just click on her name to take you over,check her comments and enjoy.
This weeks theme is stitched with love. I am looking forward to seeing all the wonderul items people post.
I have choosen a stitchery Pillow I, recieved as a Birthday gift from Kris.any know her from her blog (click on her name) APP forum as well as the wonderful crafts she does in A PRIMITIVE PLACE magazine. I love the colors ,she did a wonderful job!

I also have one done by another dear friend who isn't on line. I love stitcheries but it is not something I make.
Here is just 2 items my mother has stitched up for me....
a little pillow I made.
I made a wool runner for the blanket chest at the end of our bed and added a special little touch...
I'll leave you with a very special stitched with love item. Hospice was kind enough to use my fathers clothes to make night shirts for a little bear for each of us. It means the world to me.
It is a cold snowy/icy day at my home. All but hubby are safe at home. I hope you are warm and safe and surrounded by love.

11 comments:

  1. Audrey so many pretty displays, wonderful job by all the women,( your friends, Mother, and yourself!)

    But the one that touches my heart is the bear, I can see why it means the world to you!

    Keep safe & enjoy the evening thanks for sharing all the pretties!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey~

    I love all your stitched goodies. The bear with your father's clothing is just precious. What a wonderful gift that was.

    Prim hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pieces of handiwork you have! I love the school girl sampler style pillow, and the bear is just so heartwarming. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pieces!! I didn't realize you don't cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Audrey! How sweet! I too, would treasure the bear, what a lovely momento! And I love all the stitched pieces, just beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey what great stitched pieces you have. I don't stitch either, my eyes won't allow it. Love your bear...how special!
    TFS! hugs Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL TREASURES!!!! Audrey I love your post, thanks so much for sharing!!! Kris stitchery pillow is stunning!!!! Your bear is priceless!!!!!!! Have a wonderful warm evening snuggled in with your hubby!!! All My Best ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all you stitched pieces. I'm sure the bear is very special to you.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pillow. I wish I could make one like it. The bear with your fathers attire is a sweet gift. How nice to honor his memory. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful treasures!! Love that bear, what a wonderful keepsake!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sweet treasures you have in your home! They mean so much more when you can relate them to a specific person, I love that! My favorite was Hospice making you all a little outfit out of your father's clothes. I love how you have his picture displayed with it, so very nice.

    ReplyDelete