Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesdays chain post....

Once again it is Tuesday...Misi's theme this week is" You light up my life". One of my favorite songs from youth as well a a perfect theme for this time of year.
Not only is it dark a bit earlier but the chilly temps have me back into my routine of a hot evening bath by candle light. Such a treat after a long day.
Here are a few shots around my home.
I enjoy the electric candles. beauty without fear of fire. They make so many different styles now but the ones with the fine silicone tip is m favorite.

I also love the plug in ones to light a spot.


This mirror sconce is a favorite of mine and comes to life with the flicker of a real candle.I.t holds only one but is reflected a few times.

What better than a scented candle to fill the home with a welcoming aroma.

Hope you enjoyed my lights, I am off to see all of yours.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful Lighting!

    And you light up my life is playing! Perfect! LOL!

    Carmen and the Primcats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful candle displays, your sconces & holders add to your twinkle lite! Your first picture is my favorite! (there is that trim color again!..Love it!) I love visiting with you Audrey! Thanks for joining in
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love a good relaxing Bubble Bath! Oh yes we all need them with some candle light & peace & quiet!
    I just love your displays, My favorite is the mirror scounce>>so so pretty!
    enjoy the fall day,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header with the mashers and bowls but on to the display chain..Your mirrored sconces are so pretty with the reflections.Warm Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Audrey!

    Love ALL of your sconces and I also love that little mouse on your drysink in your header picture....did you make him?

    Your ritual sounds good right about now! lol

    hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing....love all your lights....& the song!.............blessings~Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little mouse!I used to collect mice and I miss them. Your mirrored scone is beautiful, both of them. Are you a country music fan? Tammy was singing away.lol I am a died in the wool cm fan,but being from Tn what do you expect?
    T
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your sources of light...and the song~....blessings~denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great candle displays. I love your sconces.
    blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Audrey,
    I enjoyed your post and pics but I do like the mirrored light, too! Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your lights!! Great displays!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete