Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish you all a wonderful day. My hope is that you have a safe place to be with plenty to eat and many to love.
I am so Thankful for many blessings in my life. Wonderful friends made on line. Great blogs to peek inside others lives and to learn so much from them.

I am Thankful for the magazine and it's success.

The wonderful time I spend with Linda, Bonnie and Ashley. The amazing homes and people we meet.


I am Thankful that my Thanksgiving will include my daughter and Her wonderful girlfriend Jess.I miss them so much when they are away at College but so Thankful they can get a great education.

I am thankful for silly things like my favorite t.v. show still being played today on this holiday.

Thankful for a remote so I can switch back and forth to the dog show....

The secret to happiness is being happy with what you have.
I have always been a "glass half full" kinda gal but I must say, I really believe my cup runs over.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Warmest Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. The holidays are hard after losing a loved one,but you seemed to have Thanksgiving in your heart!
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey, I do hope you had a nice day with your family! I sure did! You hang in there friend, and I am glad you are a part of APP, it's a great magazine and I enjoy the forum and now the blogging! LOL! I am in prim HEAVEN! LOL! Meeting wonderful ladies like yourself is truly a blessing for me! God bless!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lot of awesome things to be thankful for! And congrats on the magazine, it is gorgeous!~

    ReplyDelete