Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesdays display chain #4

Misi chose the theme of make do for today. It will be fun to see all the wonderful things people will show . Please pop over to 1890 Gable House Musing blog and join in or check the comments to see where to go to enjoy the post's.
This is a hard one for me, but still wanted to take part. Here are the make do chairs I made.






They aren't the best display pictures just what was already on my computer.
My reason for not skipping today's post was I wanted to Thank Misi for the wonderful sign. I won the first give away which happened to take place on my birthday.

It is beautiful!! The quality of her work is just wonderful. Please take the time to visit her selling blog . You to will be delighted with her work.
I am off to see what everyone else has shown. Enjoy your day.

12 comments:

  1. I love the chairs, especially the 2nd picture the material on them are so prim(cute patches) and I like the added dolls!
    I enjoyed!
    Have a nice day!!!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your makedo chairs!! They are just perfect!
    Congrats again on your win, Misi does do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great chairs! I especially love the first one as it would go with everything! -Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    I want one of these soooo bad.
    Great job!!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Audrey I only wish I had at least one! (okay I seriously want about 3!) lol

    You did a fabulous job on yours!

    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on all the chairs! Love em all!
    Congrats again on your win!
    hugs Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey, OMG, love the chairs!!! I so would love to have one of them!!! LOL!!!! OLm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supreme colonial Make-do chairs!...Audrey you are a master at Making-do...Love YOUR make-do chairs. ..You have inspired me to try to make the large winged ones..These are simply gorgeous my friend!
    Thanks for joining in again
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Audrey! Your chairs are fabulous! I've wanted to try making one for ages...yours are an inspiration. :) Thanks for sharing your photos!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Audrey, these are great makedo chairs - I love the first one. I have been wanting one but don't know if I will ever tackle making one myself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just LOVE the smaller chairs - I have seen many of the large ones but never like the small ones. You are so talented my friend!

    LOVE the sign too - congrats on winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your chairs. I am always amazed at what you girls can do!

    ReplyDelete