Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday display

It is Tuesday and once again I will be joining in Misi's chain. The theme she picked for this week is 2 color. Hmm??? What to pick.
My first thought that came to mind was the two colors that seem to be all around this time of year. The red and yellow of Bittersweet.


The same colors found in Red Ware...


But then I decided to share the excitement going on in my home instead.
We have lived here for just over 11 years and my bedroom is finally being repainted. I have had every other room in the house painted some even a few times. Earlier this year My husband painted the down stairs and I loved the color combination so much that I chose the same colors for my room as well.

so my two colors will be Martha Stewart's Bone folder and snail shell.

Hope you will pop by 1890 Gable House Mussing and join in the fun. I find myself wishing it was Tuesday quite often these days.

9 comments:

  1. I am likin your colors, plates are beautiful!

    The colors are pretty in your bedroom, love the window!
    have a nice Tuesday
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you fell in love with those colors for your room! I can't wait to see it when you have it all done!
    Love your 2 colors of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed ..I am smitten big time for your paint colors!~ Thanks for sharing the color ID.
    And those PERFECT "Two Colors" of fall..When i think of it ..Bittersweet is always my fall favorite!*Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love your paint colors...I've been trying to find a color for my DR and this may be the one. Your pictures are great and I love your header photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choices for the 2 colors! Especially your paint colors and the curtains match the paint perfectly!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the colors of bittersweet. And I love the colors you chose for your bedroom. Can't wait to see photos of the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bittersweet hooked rug!
    And your colors for your bedroom.....yea thats a great combo!! Can't wait to see it all finished.

    This is so fun getting to know other girls in this way!

    Hugs~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Audrey, I love the bittersweet colors and what you are doing with your room! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrey,

    I love the color combination you chose for your bedroom. I love that feeling when I get a room painted a new color. Don't you just love walking in there and staring? You'll have to share the finished product with us!

    Love the colors of redware and bittersweet....all those colors we see alot of these days during fall!

    Hope you have a great week, Audrey! :)

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete