Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thankful thoughts....

I am following along with Linda's theme of Thankful thoughts. Please click on her name to head over to her blog. Others taking part will leave a comment as a map.
I am Thankful that I have a little one to keep the fun of Halloween alive at my house.
Wonderful decorations for my refrigerator....

The pumpkin that he drew the face and momma carved....

I am Thankful that I live in a small town that is family friendly . Trick or treat is held on main street. It is well lit and police are present. We all donate candy to be distributed among the homes so it is fair and safe.
I am most Thankful that My Mother is able to be such a big part of our life and share in the special memories we make.

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie love the costume!
    The photo's with Grandma; very special!
    Beautiful post, warm & kind!
    have a nice day,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Thankful theme linda started.Your son is to darn cute in that costume.Prim Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie, Audrey! Enjoy all of those decorations he makes. They grow up way too fast! It wonderful that your Mother can enjoy him, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute!! Loving your blog, i'll be back. Come by to enter my GIVEAWAY!! Tammy

    ReplyDelete