Friday, October 29, 2010

If you love a child .......

I just came across this wonderful blog post. It brought tears to my eyes as it is so wonderfully written. If you have a child in your life please read these words and share them. I am printing it out to share with my kids.
It is just so important our children know they are loved unconditionally. Life is harder today than we can even understand. Days of "slam books " that only caused hurt are so little to what kids face in life today.
So please click on the word blog to take you to that great post and hug your child...so many no longer can.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try to print this for each of my young grandchildren.(college, graduate school, and just graduated) We parents feel that way, but many neglect to let their children know. Thanks
    betty

    ReplyDelete