Sunday, October 24, 2010

I am very Thankful

I am following my good friend Linda's suggestion to post weekly what I am thankful for .
Today is my wonderful husbands birthday. I am so Thankful he was born.I am thankful that I share a life with him and that he is the father of my children.

I am thankful my mother could be with us while we celebrated.

Although I missed our daughter today I am Thankful she is able to go to college.

I am very Thankful to be blessed with wonderful friends that bring such happiness in my life.
I am thankful that you cared enough to read this post.

7 comments:

  1. I'm thankful you posted for it gave me pause to be thankful, too. I am thankful for true love and the love of a caring God.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my happy and healthy husband, son, DIL and grandkids. I am also thankful for all my friends --ones in my everyday life and online as well.. Also for my wonderful Mom, my 5 brothers and sisters and their families. I know how lucky I am, and for that I am thankful more than I can express! God is good indeed!

    Lynne
    dlynne172@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Hubby :)
    FAMILY/FRIENDS is TOPS on my list of things to be Thankful for, too!

    Have a great week ahead, Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Husband!!!
    I am thankful for family, friends, and life!

    Have a great day!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mr. H. !!!
    I wish you a wonderful day...with your beautiful family. Your gal Audrey makes me smile too!
    Blessings To the H's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your dear hubby and thanks for joining in!! I am thankful Bonnie brought you to my home for lunch that day so we got to know each other! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet post. I love these thankful post. I may have to join in. Hope your hubby had a great birthday
    betty

    ReplyDelete