Saturday, June 5, 2010

Graduation


Last night was Allison's Graduation. I can't believe it is behind us. It was a wonderful time . Thank you for allowing me to show a few family pictures and than I will be back to thinking "Prim".
I love this picture. It brings back memories of when my older sister Graduated high school.



After the ceremony we headed back home for a little party before she headed off to Project Graduation.




Last week a friend posted on a board and asked to show displays with a wooden bowl.I took a few shoots but only posted one. I thought I would share the rest with you.




Enjoy your weekend!
xox

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on her graduation! And thanks for sharing her special day with us.

    What a great post of ideas for the bowls...thank you.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, I love the pictures of Allison and her brothers, Bobby and Matthew!!!
    I can tell you and Hubby were very proud and her Aunt and grandmother!

    Way to go Allison!
    Now it's time for the big world....College!
    I love your wooden bowl displays also!
    HUGS,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Allison and to her wonderful parents that helped her achieve this goal! How proud you must be! You have a beautiful family.

    Love the bowl displays as well.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete