Friday, April 23, 2010

A primitive place magazine


What a exciting night. The cover of the new magazine was revealed. I am sure there must have been a lot of confused family members as we all squealed in delight.
In case you are not familiar with A primitive place group there is a picture on the side bar of my blog that will bring you to it when clicked on.
It is a great site with so many things to offer. The beautiful home tours being my favorite. Now they are starting a magazine. I cannot wait to hold it in my hands and be able to get lost in the pictures no matter where I am. The kids ball games, the doctors office (I always bring my own reading material as they always seem to have out dated materials.)or my very favorite , cuddled up in my bed.
The first issue will be out in August . It will feature 5 wonderful never before seen homes. That's all I needed to hear but it also will have decorating ideas, wonderful gardens , recipes crafting tutorials and trash to treasure.
A one year subscription ( 4 issues) $32.00
They even offer a single issue for purchase. I was happy at the convenience of paying by pay pal. I knew right away my order was in. They have other payment options as well.
Please go over to the site and check it out for your self.
http://www.aprimitiveplace.org/
I am sure you will not regret it. Now I will try and not wish the time away even if I am quite excited.

3 comments:

  1. The front cover is just awesome! I can't wait to see more pics inside. Now we got teased...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey!! I am honored to be even a small part of this!! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On your recommendation I did check it out and was not disappointed. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete