Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am sorry I have been quiet. I did try posting a few time but when I went back to edit they disappear. I am doing something wrong...my mind is cluttered so I am sure that is the problem.
Although I do not want to put sadness on my blog, it is only fair to let you know my father has lung cancer. We knew early on so it has been a long time. It is a blessing all the time we had but somehow fools you into thinking the end will not come. He is in the hospital to get the pain under control. I am off to be with him but wanted to pop in and thank you all for taking the time to read my blog. I will not be posting at this time but ask that you be here when I get back. I enjoy blogging . It is such a great feeling to post about shops or new items and know others care to read it. I will still be visiting your blogs when I can but just am too sad to write here.

I hope you all had a good Easter. The weather was beautiful in MA. We started our day coloring eggs at our back yard picnic table.



We then went off to my parents home. They live on the water and it is often cooler and windy but this day was perfect for a egg hunt.


I will now get creative and serve 5 dozen eggs in many different ways.

Saturday my daughters Destination Imagination team went to states. They came in first place. What a wonderful way to end it for them. I am so proud.


I know the kind of friends you are so I will thank you in advance for you prayers.Enjoy your day and remember to tell the ones you love , just how much they mean to you as no one is promised tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Will be thinking of and praying for you and your family.
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey,

    Prayers and good thoughts for you and your whole family. ♥♥

    Lynne
    dlynne172@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey your entire family is in my prayers. I hope they do their magic and get rid of your dad's pain so he can rest as comfortably as possible.

    COngrats to your daughters DI team - that is awesome!!

    Sending lots of hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for your Dad and your whole family,because I know the pain that the whole family goes through! I am praying the Lord and the doctors help your dad with this pain. Please know we are all here for you and we are all prying for you. Let your Mother know that also, that the prayers are powerful and we are ALL praying. Audrey keep the faith in the Lord .
    sending hugs to the whole family
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed looking over your blog. I found your profile on another blog I follow and I added myself to follow you. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You, Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to read this and I wish I could do something to help you at this time. Of course my prayers are with you and your family.
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey,

    I wanted you to know that I will be praying for your father!

    Congratulations to your daughter Destination Imagination team! That's wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete