Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sorry it has been a bit since my last post. The painting continues and my house is upside down as a result. Areas that are done now contain all the "stuff" from the next paiting area. It will be worth it but somehow it just seems like we are making a mess.
I want everything done before I make my decissions of where to hang things, so I have only put one shelf back up.

I have been under the weather the past few days. I didn't leave my bed yesterday except to use the bathroom . I have some sort of bug and afraid I may have passed it along to hubby. Painting may have to be put on hold a few days.

I came across this wonderful blog. Michelle Palmer

Michelle is so talented and is haveing a great give away so be sure to check out her blog.
I hope you all had a nice St patrick's day. Hope you enjoyed corn beef and cabbage.None for us this year but we will make up for it next year.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are under the weather. I hope you feel better ASAP so you can enjoy the gorgeous spring days we are having. Sending hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best!
    Thank you for posting about sweet MiMi~
    Do hope you're 100% soon,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete