Thursday, February 11, 2010

stitcheries




I had a comment from Christine asking about a stitchery shown in my last post.
I bought this and just love it.* Sorry It was hard to get these pictures without the flash and they are under glass.



I love this wool picture as well. It hangs over my bed.


I thought I would share this one that I recieved from my mother for Christmas. I love it because it makes me think of my Father. One of his phrases that touches my heart is..."the good Lord has been good to me".


My area was lucky to not get very much snow yesterday so I am off to buy my Valentines. Hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day! xox

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful stitcheries! Thanks for showing closeups!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just beautiful especially the wool one!

    Rondell♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which one I like more - they are all beautiful!!

    Boy we did dodge a bullet huh?? So nice we didn't get too much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! And that tattered little teddy is just the sweetest!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Audrey for being so good as to show us the stitchery and some of your other pieces. I can see why you love them all as I would love to own them too! lol!
    I think the one your mom gave you about the Good Lord being good is wonderful!
    Thanks again for sharing,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! The wool picture is so nice! I have not ever seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to thank you for stopping by ;)

    I LOVE your stitcheries, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sofa covered in the first image, that is just my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete