Monday, February 1, 2010

Blue Monday




Well I finialy got the blue bug from Char.
Here are some of the blues I see in my home.
This beautiful quilt that just steals my heart.

Pillows made from a old blue coverlet

Old blue tool chest I found at a N.H. antique shop

My favorite crock full of my favorite dried flowers

These colorful stacked boxes, the blue just pops

stockings I just didn't want to put away yet

This piece I am getting ready to paint...now it is just a matter of what color????

Happy Monday friends.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful blue goodies! I love your hutch with the interesting stenciling! Everything is so prim perfect! Your header on the blog looks wonderful with your layout too - I just can't rave enough :) LOL but seriously I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I lOVE the blues! Your tool chest is wonderful! The quilt and the pottery... :) It all makes me smile! Love your header too.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crocks and the quilt, too. I would love to have those pillows. Great pics, Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, lovely pieces! Love, love your crocks and the coverlet pillows...

    ReplyDelete