Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have you seen me???




Hello friends. I am in search of a place that sells this star pottery. The store I would get it from is no longer around. It's only marking is a signature I can't make out and a odd stamp.



I just know someone out there knows the information and where I can add more to my collection.

This is what I have so far but would like more. I have it displayed on this hutch I picked up a couple of summers ago. I thought I would re paint it but out of laziness I haven't. It has grown on me so now I wonder if I should? I like the color because it is unlike what I have and everything pops on it but then I think maybe I should re do it so it is more me. What do you think? What color would you paint it?
Thanks for the help.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey,

    I think Pierce's in Leominster has it and maybe Country Mischief in Templeton. I'll check a shop near me and see if they do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen it at Country Woods Furniture in Raymond NH...1-800-439-4118

    dlynne172@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey your hutch is perfect. If you love it then you should leave it.I love the colonial prim feel it has....

    ReplyDelete
  4. its beautiful i love it and i have seen it somewhere i will help you look if i find it i will let you know

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! have you tried to google it? i've seen pottery like it before. try country sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I was going to say paint it black because I am on a big black kick but I really think it is perfect just the way it is. As for the pottery, which is gorgeous, I don't have any ideas as to where to find it, but I too would google it, star pottery and see what I could find. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey, I love your collection. It is beautiful. I also love the wooden bowls!!!!!

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audrey I know I've seen it but can't remember where. Sorry couldn't help with that but hope you find it! And I agree about the cabinet....if you like it as is, keep it that way. You can always change it later if you get tired of it. I LOVE it!

    Hugs, Lib

    ReplyDelete