Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weekly Outing

This week we went to www.primitivesforeewe.com. A wonderful little shop in Baldwinville. I window shopped as my mother picked up a few Christmas gifts. I promissed I'd forget what she got for me WINK ,WINK.
Then it was off to www.countrymischief.com/on the Templeton common.

I just love the variety in this store. It is a lot of small rooms each decorated in a different theme. They have added good quality fabric so I knew this is where my money would be spent. I picked up 2 yards of prairie cloth. It is hard to come by so when I see it I get it.Mom found a little something for herself and then we were ready for lunch. They have a wonderful little reasturant there. The food is every bit as delightful as the decorations.
We both had the soup of the day,Apple Squash and Zuchini, Tomatoe and feta quiche it comes with a fruit cup . YUMMY YUMMY to say the least.
I took a few snap shots so you too could enjoy the place.



I just love how the tables are covered with quilts and glass on top.

The window treatment caught my eye.What a clever idea.

All the decorations are for sale. I was nervouse my mom would bump the plate on the wall that had a tag of $220.00.


It was another great day together.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Fall day spent with your mom!!...I wish my mom lived closer!!And great places to shop...Have a wonderful week....hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey,

    Your day with Mom looked like a nice time!Loved the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have taken my mom there too. Isn't the food yummy? We'll have to go there with Bonnie, and Jill sometime! Maybe Tricia can join us too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for all of us to get together and go and eat some yummy food, with good friends!!
    You Mom looks so happy you are lucky to have such a special relationship with your Mom not to many people do!!
    God Bless friend
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete