Monday, October 26, 2009




Today is such a beautiful fall day. I headed out to the post office. It is located next to the town common. I just couldn't bring myself to get back into the car . The sun was dancing upon the leave and calling me into the beautiful old cemetary.
It is just behind the First Parish Church.


I find old head stones beautiful. The thin slate with wonderful angel faces.



What a beautiful spot. It reminds me how fortunate I am to still have time with my loved ones but also inspires me to create beautiful folk art dolls.
I hope this day is a positive day for you as well.

3 comments:

  1. What intersting tombstones!! We are indeed fortunate to still have time with our loved ones. As I see my dad aging - I realize that more and more. Great post my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love those pictures Audrey - and I especially love your new profile picture. :D It's one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete