Wednesday, October 7, 2009

M.I.A.





I am so sorry I haven't posted. I was under the weather. I once again had a staff infection. I believe it was due to my allergies being crazy this time and blowing my nose so much. I must of had a sore in my nose that picked up the bacteria.
My face began to swell and I knew to call the doctor.
This happened to me just a little less than 2 years ago but I stayed in bed. Once I awoke to the left side of my face so distorted by the swelling I went to the ER and was admitted for 3 days. I admit I am not the brightest bulb but I am learning! LOL...

Today started as a dark rainy day. Perfect weather for doing a little house work. I decided to do a little rearranging and putting out a few more fall decorations.
I am so inspired by all the beautiful homes I see on the blogs I follow.
I do like the simple look. Just a single pumpkin in a basketand a crow beside it. It will go until Christmas.






Well until next time, I hope you all have a blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey,

    Those staph infections are scary!I hope you are feeling MUCH better.

    I agree, those simple fall decorations are perfect!! great foliage snapshot too!

    See you next week!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Audrey,

    I really miss you on Primitive Thymes!! I know you've been fighting those staph uglies, but I hope they are the ones taking the whipping, not you. Get some rest and just do what relaxes you. It's the best thing for an attack of the "ickies" (as my youngest grandson says).

    Blessings honey!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. So often simple decorating is the best because I think my mind goes nutty when there's too much going on. Your decorating is very nice. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Audrey, sorry you were so sick. I had the same infection 2 summers ago but in was from a chipped tooth. Spent 2 days in the hospital. Scary stuff and not so fun when your throat starts to close. Glad you are on the mend. kathyg

    ReplyDelete