Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My day out with Tricia






Today I traveled out to Hopkinton. It is only an hour away but for those of you that know me I am not one for "big roads". I folishly thought because of the time of day I went not many would be on the road. WRONG. I guess this is a pretty popular route. I luckily only needed to be on it for 16 miles. However being one that avoids the highway it seemed crazy to drive 65!!! LOL.... It was worth it and I am sure it will become quite normal to me in no time.

I made great time and was there a little early but Tricia the fashion plate that she is looked like a millon bucks. Her hair , makeup and Nails done like a movie star and flashing all her diamonds!! Quick hugs and giggles and we were off.
We stopped for a cup o joe and then went to a wonderful place ,Medway mill antiques & more. Oh the great stuff they had. Something for everyone. As we entered I saw the candles for sale and then you went into a prim gals heaven. baskets , vintage kitchen items. crocks, furniture. Tricia had her eye on a small green firkin but I am afraid at $90.00 it stayed there. She did pick up a wall box to remember the day . I found a vintage pin that brought back great childhood memories of rummage sales with my mom and going to first grade drapped in jewels. I did buy it and put it right on. I also picked up a peg rack made of old wood. You can never have too many of those.
We saw so many great pieces and took a few photos for our friends that couldn't join us.It was a wonderful day and I hope we will do it again soon.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun to get to meet a prim friend!
    Looks like you two had fun!
    I see so many things I would want to buy in that prim shop too! Wow!

    Glad you got to meet up!
    Muches love to ya both!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you two had so much fun. Glad you got to meet up with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..what a great prim shop!! I see lot's of goodies I would have had a hard time leaving behind!!

    You girls are both so darn cute!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the store you took pics of so many nice things there, looks like you had a great day prim shopping;)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize you had 2 blogs! Sounds like you 2 had a lot of fun!! Call me next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D I love those rummage sale memories! :D

    ReplyDelete