Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma


Today is a wonderful day . It is my mothers Birthday.
Not only has she been a loving & caring mother but she is a amazing Grandma. My six year old Matthew probably thinks all Grandmas play tag and run around the back yard shooting zombies and bad guys.

He thinks they all play in secret forts and crawl into cardboard boxes to eat nacho chips. They must all make up nonsense rhymes and silly songs.

Yes Matthew loves his Grandma very much but has no idea just how lucky he really is. I do , Thank you Mom. You really do make the world a better place.

6 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful birthday!
    Thank you Audrey, Allison, Bobby and Matthew. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful grandmother those kids have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to thank you for the heads up on the candle sleeves at Home Depot. It would be a lot easier than applying the hot glue and then painting and staining them.
    Thanks for the visit!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated to your Mom!! Your Mom and my Dad share the same birthday...very neat - huh?

    Oh to answer your question about my Mom's bears...yes, they are made by Dru.

    Take Care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your mom Audrey!

    ReplyDelete